Dominik Schwarzer studied architecture at
the Technical University of Berlin.
He worked in the following internationally
- Conix Architects (Brussels, 2007-2008)
- Vincent van Duysen (Antwerp, 2006)
- David Chipperfield (London, 2004-2005)
- J Mayer H Architects (Berlin, 2002-2004)
- Gewers, Kühn und Kühn (Berlin, 2001-2002)
- Hackenbroich Architects (Berlin, 1997+2001)
- Michael Sorkin Studio (New York, 1994)
In these offices Dominik Schwarzer worked mainly on large scale projects from cultural buildings to residential buildings to office buildings and urban planning.
For some of these offices he was project architect for several international competitions and won a number of 1st and other prizes.
He was principal adviser for the design of architecture for various projects.